Small UAS Testing
Large UAS Testing
WUASE is the gateway to a unique environment created in the UK to both facilitate and accelerate the growth of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) industry.
WUASE provides a dedicated UAS operating environment affording access to both civil and military UAS operations over varying geographic features.
Enabled by QinetiQ, the Wales UAS Environment has been created in the UK to both facilitate and accelerate the growth of the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) industry.
Accessing key safety management and operational infrastructure delivered by QinetiQ, this European-centric environment enables:
- Unmanned air systems Research and Development and Test and Evaluation;
- Integrated unmanned aircraft systems operating environments;
- Expert technical and operational support;
- Outstanding infrastructure and test facilities;
- Development and demonstration flight trials;
- Training opportunities;
In addition to the capabilities above, acting as the shop window of UK and European UAS development, this environment facilitates the commercialisation of research and the development and proving of UAS policies and regulations.
Through the Wales UAS Environment, all aspects of the infrastructure, support and administration required to operate UAS can be provided.